Learning and Fun in the Cooperative Tradition
Welcome to Dulin Cooperative Preschool!
Choosing a preschool is one of the most important decisions families make. Dulin Cooperative Preschool in Falls Church City is a play-based, parent run preschool for children ages 2-5. At Dulin Cooperative Preschool, we are committed to building positive feelings about school that will carry into kindergarten … and beyond!
*** Dulin Cooperative Preschool is closed for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year in response to Covid-19. Current families have transitioned to distance learning. Prospective families may contact our Admissions Chair at email@example.com for information on the 2020-2021 school year. ***
Highlights Dulin Cooperative Preschool
- Play-based curriculum
- 50 years of continuous operation
- Professional, experienced teachers
- Low tuition, thanks to the cooperative format
- Open communication between teachers and families including twice-yearly conferences
- Opportunities for parents to contribute as board members and have input into policy decisions
- High adult-child ratio
- Out-of-school field trips
- In-house presentations by specialized instructors and entertainers for all students
- Large, sunny, above-ground classrooms, each with private child-sized bathroom and direct access to our playground
- Fenced playground with climbing equipment, structures for imaginative play, and a hard-top area for tricycle-riding and chalk-drawing
- Large, carpeted “rainy-day room” equipped with mats, climbing equipment, and toys for active play
- Open House for 2020-2021 Admission was held on Wednesday, January 15, 2020.
- General Registration is open January 15th – February 15th.
- Applications received after general registration will be notified if spots become available or placed on the wait list .
- To request more information or a tour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Dulin Cooperative Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Classes Our ClassesClasses are made up of 8 to 15 children, depending on age, with two adults — one teacher and one parent helper — assigned to each class. Children must reach the appropriate age for a class on or before September 30 of the current school year. Our school year runs from the second week of September through the end of May (Memorial Day), and we follow the vacation schedule and cancellation policies of Falls Church City Public Schools. Learn more about optional programs such as Lunch Bunch, Music, Science, Enrichment and Summer Camp.
|2s AM Class (9:30AM – 12PM)|
|2s PM Class (12:30PM – 3PM)|
|Younger 3s Class|
|Mixed 3/4s Class|
|Mixed 4/5s Class|