Learning and Fun in the Cooperative Tradition
Welcome to Dulin Cooperative Preschool!
Choosing a preschool is one of the most important decisions families make. Dulin Cooperative Preschool in Falls Church City is a play-based, parent-run preschool for children ages 2-5. At Dulin Cooperative Preschool, we are committed to building positive feelings about school that will carry into kindergarten … and beyond!
Spots for the 2023-2024 school year are still available!
- Play-based curriculum
- 50 years of continuous operation
- Professional, experienced teachers
- Low tuition, thanks to the cooperative format
- Open communication between teachers and families including twice-yearly conferences
- Opportunities for parents to contribute as board members and have input into policy decisions
- High adult-child ratio
- Out-of-school field trips
- In-house presentations by specialized instructors and entertainers for all students
- Large, sunny, above-ground classrooms, each with private child-sized bathroom and direct access to our playground
- Fenced playground with climbing equipment, structures for imaginative play, and a hard-top area for tricycle-riding and chalk-drawing
- Large, carpeted “rainy-day room” equipped with mats, climbing equipment, and toys for active play.
- Registration for the ’23-’24 school year opened on December 15, 2022. There are still a few open spots for this upcoming year so please contact admissions for the latest opening information and tours.
- Take a virtual tour
- Learn more about how to apply
- To request more information, please contact [email protected]
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Dulin Cooperative Preschool admits students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.