Learning and Fun in the Cooperative Tradition
Welcome to Dulin Cooperative Preschool!
Choosing a preschool is one of the most important decisions families make. Dulin Cooperative Preschool in Falls Church City is a play-based, parent run preschool for children ages 2-5. At Dulin Cooperative Preschool, we are committed to building positive feelings about school that will carry into kindergarten … and beyond!
Open House for the 2020-2021 school year will be on January 15, 2020 at 10AM.To request more information or a tour, please contact email@example.com
Highlights Dulin Cooperative Preschool
- Play-based curriculum
- 50 years of continuous operation
- Professional, experienced teachers
- Low tuition, thanks to the cooperative format
- Open communication between teachers and families including twice-yearly conferences
- Opportunities for parents to contribute as board members and have input into policy decisions
- High adult-child ratio
- Out-of-school field trips
- In-house presentations by specialized instructors and entertainers for all students
- Large, sunny, above-ground classrooms, each with private child-sized bathroom and direct access to our playground
- Fenced playground with climbing equipment, structures for imaginative play, and a hard-top area for tricycle-riding and chalk-drawing
- Large, carpeted “rainy-day room” equipped with mats, climbing equipment, and toys for active play
- Open House for 2020-2021 Admission will be held on Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 10AM.
- In case of inclement weather the Open House will be held on Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 10AM.
- The Family Application for Admissions for new families will be available online on January 15, 2020.
- To request more information or a tour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes Our ClassesClasses are made up of 8 to 15 children, depending on age, with two adults — one teacher and one parent helper — assigned to each class. Children must reach the appropriate age for a class on or before September 30 of the current school year. Our school year runs from the second week of September through the end of May (Memorial Day), and we follow the vacation schedule and cancellation policies of Falls Church City Public Schools. Learn more about optional programs such as Lunch Bunch, Music, Science, Enrichment and Summer Camp.
|2s AM Class (9:30AM – 12PM)|
|2s PM Class (12:30PM – 3PM)|
|Younger 3s Class|
|Mixed 3/4s Class|
|Mixed 4/5s Class|