In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, Dulin Cooperative Preschool has implemented several changes to our program and procedures in order to keep the children, their families and the staff safe while still being able to provide an enriching and enjoyable learning experience aligned with our mission of play-based learning. While our website reflects our regular program and procedures, we have outlined our 2020-2021 changes here. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
- Two classes, Lions for 3 year olds and Sharks for 4 year olds.
- Lions is limited to 10 children, Sharks is limited to 12 children.
- Lions will meet 2 days in person and 1 day virtually.
- Sharks will meet 2 days in person and 2 days virtually.
- Virtual meetings may include full class and small group instruction.
- In-person days will be Monday and Tuesday, from 9:30 – 11:30 AM.
- Students and staff will wear face coverings, and maintain social distanced activities.
- Students and staff will follow strict handwashing procedures.
- The largest classrooms will be utilized, providing additional space and ventilation.
- Outdoor play and instruction will be utilized as much as possible while on-site.
- Toys and bathrooms will be sanitized between uses.
- Play equipment will be sanitized between classes.
- Class groups will remain separate.
- Staggered drop-off and pick-up times will be required.
- Health waivers and temperature checks will be completed daily prior to entry.
- Rooms will be sanitized after each in-person day and will be deep cleaned monthly.