Learning and Fun in the Cooperative Tradition
Welcome to Dulin Cooperative Preschool!
Choosing a preschool is one of the most important decisions families make. At Dulin Cooperative Preschool, we are committed to building positive feelings about school that will carry into kindergarten … and beyond!
Highlights Dulin Cooperative Preschool
- Play-based curriculum
- Over 45 years of continuous operation
- Professional, experienced teachers
- Low tuition, thanks to the cooperative format
- Open communication between teachers and families including twice-yearly conferences
- Opportunities for parents to contribute as board members and have input into policy decisions
- High adult-child ratio
- Out-of-school field trips (for 3s, 3/4s and 4/5s)
- In-house presentations by specialized instructors and entertainers for all students
- Large, sunny, above-ground classrooms, each with private child-sized bathroom and direct access to our playground
- Fenced playground with climbing equipment, structures for imaginative play, and a hard-top area for tricycle-riding and chalk-drawing
- Large, carpeted “rainy-day room” equipped with mats, climbing equipment, and toys for active play
Calendar Upcoming Events
Interested in a Tour?
To join one of our upcoming tours or to schedule your own, please email email@example.com.
APPLY NOW for 2016-2017!
- Our General Registration deadline has passed, but you can still apply to be added to the waitlist. We often have a lot of movement over the summer due to the transient nature of the DC Area, and openings do occur!
- Openings are still available in our 4/5s Class (Our 4/5s generally start to turn 5 in the fall of the current year).
- Admissions announcements and class placements will go out later this month.
- Visit How to Apply to download a 2016-2017 Application or Contact Us for more information
Dulin is Hiring
We are now looking to hire a new Teacher and Director to join our wonderful community! Sadly, our current Teacher/Director is moving out of the Washington, DC Metro area and this will be her last year at Dulin. If you are interested, please visit the Employment page for more information.
- Priority Registration (Jan 15 – Feb 15) – open to siblings of currently enrolled students, siblings of former students, children of Church Members, and children of actively participating caregivers.
- General Registration (Feb 15 – Mar 1) – open to the public.
- Visit How to Apply to download a 2016-2017 application or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All spots for the 2015-2016 school year have been filled, and we are no longer accepting applications for this school year.
Dulin Open House
- Please join us for the Dulin Open House on Wednesday, February 3, 2016 from 10am-Noon. (Make-up date is Wednesday, February 17th.) Babysitting available. Registration NOT required.
Classes Our Classes
Classes are made up of 8 to 15 children, depending on age, with two adults — one teacher and one parent helper — assigned to each class. Children must reach the appropriate age for a class on or before September 30 of the current school year. Our school year runs from the second week of September through the end of May (Memorial Day), and we follow the vacation schedule and cancellation policies of Falls Church City Public Schools.
|2s AM Class (9:30AM – 12PM)|
|2s PM Class (12:30PM – 3PM)|
|Younger 3s Class|
|Mixed 3/4s Class|
|Mixed 4/5s Class|