Learning and Fun in the Cooperative Tradition
Welcome to Dulin Cooperative Preschool!
Choosing a preschool is one of the most important decisions families make. At Dulin Cooperative Preschool, we are committed to building positive feelings about school that will carry into kindergarten … and beyond!
Highlights Dulin Cooperative Preschool
- Play-based curriculum
- 50 years of continuous operation
- Professional, experienced teachers
- Low tuition, thanks to the cooperative format
- Open communication between teachers and families including twice-yearly conferences
- Opportunities for parents to contribute as board members and have input into policy decisions
- High adult-child ratio
- Out-of-school field trips
- In-house presentations by specialized instructors and entertainers for all students
- Large, sunny, above-ground classrooms, each with private child-sized bathroom and direct access to our playground
- Fenced playground with climbing equipment, structures for imaginative play, and a hard-top area for tricycle-riding and chalk-drawing
- Large, carpeted “rainy-day room” equipped with mats, climbing equipment, and toys for active play
Calendar Upcoming Events
Interested in a Tour?
- To join one of our upcoming tours or to schedule your own, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dulin Open House
- Open House for 2018-2019 Admissions is on January 17, 2018 at 10AM with a make-up date of January 24, 2018.
- If you want to learn more, email email@example.com .
- We still have an opening for a 2 year-old for 2017-2018!
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Classes Our Classes
Classes are made up of 8 to 15 children, depending on age, with two adults — one teacher and one parent helper — assigned to each class. Children must reach the appropriate age for a class on or before September 30 of the current school year. Our school year runs from the second week of September through the end of May (Memorial Day), and we follow the vacation schedule and cancellation policies of Falls Church City Public Schools.
|2s AM Class (9:30AM – 12PM)|
|2s PM Class (12:30PM – 3PM)|
|Younger 3s Class|
|Mixed 3/4s Class|
|Mixed 4/5s Class|